Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a result a few months ago he spoke at the recent Learning Live event tnd also The Learning Directors Network so when I read his latest blog I wanted to share this with the community as I am sure its contents will resonate with many: Assumptions…
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
In my last blog post I illustrated a new model of digital literacies in the context of the remix...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018