Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a result a few months ago he spoke at the recent Learning Live event tnd also The Learning Directors Network so when I read his latest blog I wanted to share this with the community as I am sure its contents will resonate with many: Assumptions…
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.
- Marshall E-Learning bolsters bespoke e-learning and games divisions: hires seasoned expert Joe Reddington April 26, 2017Marshall E-Learning, today announces the appointment of Joe Reddington, a talented and established expert in the industry with a high level of experience of building innovative bespoke e-learning solutions for organisations such as Google, PwC and Tata Steel.