Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a result a few months ago he spoke at the recent Learning Live event tnd also The Learning Directors Network so when I read his latest blog I wanted to share this with the community as I am sure its contents will resonate with many: Assumptions…
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
What you don’t know can cost you – an article by Shawn Doyle – Contributor, Inc.com I’ve been involved...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019