Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a result a few months ago he spoke at the recent Learning Live event tnd also The Learning Directors Network so when I read his latest blog I wanted to share this with the community as I am sure its contents will resonate with many: Assumptions…
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017