31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to the birth dates of my adorable nieces and nephew whose personalities and unconditional love bring such joy to my life. Last Christmas we sat down to a game of monopoly and the youngest uttered 4 words that left me struck with…
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017