31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to the birth dates of my adorable nieces and nephew whose personalities and unconditional love bring such joy to my life. Last Christmas we sat down to a game of monopoly and the youngest uttered 4 words that left me struck with…
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Do we want people to make mistakes? The answer I generally get to this question is “Yes”, because people...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017