31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to the birth dates of my adorable nieces and nephew whose personalities and unconditional love bring such joy to my life. Last Christmas we sat down to a game of monopoly and the youngest uttered 4 words that left me struck with…
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
Nominations are now being taken for the most prestigious award at the 2017 Learning Awards. The Colin Corder Award,...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- How to drive organisational efficiency through learning June 15, 2017Business Driving organisational efficiency through learningJamie Lawrence
- Employee onboarding: how to get new starters off on the right foot June 7, 2017Culture Onboarding: get new starters off on the right footJamie Lawrence
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.
- Watson Martin Partnership launches new fast-track Foundation Certificate in HR June 21, 2017Leading courses and qualifications provider Watson Martin Partnership today announced the launch of a new Fast-Track Foundation Certificate in HR Practice for those who want to get CIPD qualified in the quickest time and via the most flexible route possible.