Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts…
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018