The Social Learning Leaders Masterclass is an exclusive masterclass for Heads of L&D wishing to take charge of the self-directed learning revolution and lead their organisations towards a unified digital and social learning culture.
The Social Learning Leaders Masterclass will give you the core skills to be a modern learning leader and empower you to:
• Clarify to your executives the impact of the social age and the demands for change in organisational leadership and culture
• Develop the fundamental capabilities that your organisation will need to become fit for the social age
• Apply the most critical digital and learning strategies to your portfolio
• Effectively communicate typical budget savings and investment using real world examples
Participants will take part in an immersive, multi-layered workshop delivered by LPI partner, Sea Salt Learning, consisting of:
• A one-day interactive event with a team of social learning experts, specifically tasked to find solutions to your challenges
• Virtual community spaces on Linkedin
• Access to real-world case studies
This masterclass is delivered by Julian Stodd, founder of Sea Salt Learning and prolific writer and blogger. Julian splits his time between writing and working around the world and exploring the strategy and implementation of learning, leadership and cultural change. More information at www.seasaltlearning.com
The event begins at 9am and runs til 5pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Tickets are £295 + VAT To reserve your place then simply call the institute on 02476 496 210 or email [email protected]