This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress in the workplace. A recent report looks at the prevalence of stress in the UK and its implications. It also focuses on what we can do to manage and reduce stress and our recommendations for the government in creating a stress-free…
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
I keep hearing how curation is a skill for the modern learning professional. I rarely see effective guidance as...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Engage in Learning adds to its Unconscious Bias course portfolio December 11, 2018
- Peak Pacific Wins Silver at 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology December 10, 2018
- Richard McCann on presenting December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Achieve Triple Win at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2018 December 7, 2018
- Amit Gautam on Mobile Learning: ‘Honorable Mention’ in eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 7, 2018
- Digital Learning LeadDigital Learning Lead Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Lead required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018
- How to stay motivated during reorganisations December 10, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Collaborate your way to successful change December 7, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 6 December December 6, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Plain sailing to equality December 5, 2018