How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly emotive situation and tackling someone who easily becomes combative are a few we might rather avoid. But what if we learned to handle them and suffer less from it hanging over us (if we don’t dare tackle it) or the looming…
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Many learning leaders are re-thinking their strategy and want to incorporate more digital components to what they are doing...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Learn how to deliver faster, stronger, better automotive training at Learning Technologies January 22, 2018
- How the Co-op embraced digital learning to reach a diverse audience January 22, 2018
- Turn Knowledge into Workplace Performance with tt performance suite January 22, 2018
- Unicorn Training Reports Another Record Year January 22, 2018
- Absorb Software to Showcase New Learner Experience at Learning Technologies 2018 January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018