How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly emotive situation and tackling someone who easily becomes combative are a few we might rather avoid. But what if we learned to handle them and suffer less from it hanging over us (if we don’t dare tackle it) or the looming…
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.