I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some years ago I attended a specialist medical practitioner’s office in London. His speciality was identifying allergies and he did this with the most interesting item of test equipment I had ever seen. He evaluated my sensitivity by connecting a stainless steel…
Firstly, if you’re a fan – I hope you’re coping now the final credits have rolled. And if you’re...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- How Hilti Turned off its LMS to Increase Engagement & Performance October 19, 2018
- Kineo announces presence at DevLearn 2018 in Las Vegas October 19, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018