This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10 & 11 September. Curation by David Kelly (Twitter handle – LnDDave) I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each…
We spoke recently to sports and business performance psychologist, Jamil Qureshi, about his highly-anticipated keynote session at LEARNING LIVE....
On 22 October, we’ll be celebrating some of the very best work in the legal profession at the Law...
Happiness, vulnerability and learning. These are few of the TED themes that people love most. Add to that mix soul-stirring...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
This year’s Learning & performance Institute Survey shows a continuation of the trends that have been affecting the Learning and...
Shaped by the Learning & Performance Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey...
One of the most influential figures in British sport, performance psychologist, business coach and author Jamil Qureshi is confirmed...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017