To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading this, if you are interested, you can also download two recent podcasts from the Trainer Tools website. In comparison to traditional learning, accelerated learning principles, when applied properly, will make learning faster, more memorable and easier to design, because: Instead of beginning at 9am, day…
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
As chairman of the Learning & Performance Institute, I always look forward to September and our annual conference –...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018