To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading this, if you are interested, you can also download two recent podcasts from the Trainer Tools website. In comparison to traditional learning, accelerated learning principles, when applied properly, will make learning faster, more memorable and easier to design, because: Instead of beginning at 9am, day…
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we start a new series of L&D...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
In the second of our series of six blog posts on the topic of aligning L&D to business strategy,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018