To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading this, if you are interested, you can also download two recent podcasts from the Trainer Tools website. In comparison to traditional learning, accelerated learning principles, when applied properly, will make learning faster, more memorable and easier to design, because: Instead of beginning at 9am, day…
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
This week Robin Hoyle talks People Development Directors and so much more: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- InstructureCon User Conference: Big Top Bridge June 22, 2018
- How negative behaviours can make the strongest employees June 22, 2018
- Learning and development in the social enterprise June 22, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 21 June June 21, 2018
- Multiskilling millennials June 20, 2018
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018