I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the only required standard currently required in Australia in order to operate as a trainer and assessor of accredited training. It is targeted to those who wish to get the foot in the door and be a Trainer. What I did find…
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Learner Needs Drive New Release October 14, 2018
- Engage in Learning focuses on Leadership and Problem Solving October 12, 2018
- Advantexe Launches New Sales Prospecting Simulation October 11, 2018
- Updated List of the Top 20 Learning Management Systems Published October 11, 2018
- Kineo announced a Top 3 elearning firm by eLearning Industry October 11, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 11 October October 11, 2018
- The importance of promoting creativity within the workplace October 11, 2018
- Dr Julian Nesbitt Launches Mental Health Platform to Tackle Employee Mental Health Crisis October 10, 2018