I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the only required standard currently required in Australia in order to operate as a trainer and assessor of accredited training. It is targeted to those who wish to get the foot in the door and be a Trainer. What I did find…
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Learning has a crucial role to play in the growth and development of a business. Challenges of innovation and...
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019