I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the only required standard currently required in Australia in order to operate as a trainer and assessor of accredited training. It is targeted to those who wish to get the foot in the door and be a Trainer. What I did find…
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.