I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the only required standard currently required in Australia in order to operate as a trainer and assessor of accredited training. It is targeted to those who wish to get the foot in the door and be a Trainer. What I did find…
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017