I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the only required standard currently required in Australia in order to operate as a trainer and assessor of accredited training. It is targeted to those who wish to get the foot in the door and be a Trainer. What I did find…
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018