Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you believe your qualities are carved in stone,” and a “growth mindset, where you believe that your basic qualities are things you can cultivate and build on through your efforts.” In today’s complex business world it’s a ‘growth mindset’ that is required…
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018