Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial to get the customer familiar with the product. This is a major challenge for every organization, failing which, the consequences could be dire leading towards inefficient usage, poor user experience, frustrated consumers, and falling adoption rate, among others. A study by…
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- "Networking is not about just connecting people" March 20, 2018
- Perhaps it is just me March 20, 2018
- Face-to-face learning: Old hat or the future? March 20, 2018
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- Leading learning provider Litmos Heroes provides GDPR training to struggling businesses March 16, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018