The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by the end user. So what does it actually mean? Well the term “Cloud” is simply a marketing word. It isn’t actually a thing or a place – and it isn’t up in the sky (you may laugh, but some users do…
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.