The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by the end user. So what does it actually mean? Well the term “Cloud” is simply a marketing word. It isn’t actually a thing or a place – and it isn’t up in the sky (you may laugh, but some users do…
Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.