The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by the end user. So what does it actually mean? Well the term “Cloud” is simply a marketing word. It isn’t actually a thing or a place – and it isn’t up in the sky (you may laugh, but some users do…
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017