The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by the end user. So what does it actually mean? Well the term “Cloud” is simply a marketing word. It isn’t actually a thing or a place – and it isn’t up in the sky (you may laugh, but some users do…
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017