In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write a poem. It’s not at light hearted as Al’s – in fact, it’s quite dark and depressing but there’s hope in there somewhere. No, I’m not a poet by any stretch of the imagination but I’m willing to be “creative”. Buzz…
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
‘Resources’ is the name we give to things used by people to enable them to do the things they...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017