In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write a poem. It’s not at light hearted as Al’s – in fact, it’s quite dark and depressing but there’s hope in there somewhere. No, I’m not a poet by any stretch of the imagination but I’m willing to be “creative”. Buzz…
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
- National Future Work Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Is your L&D department business-focused enough? April 24, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 24, 2018
- Membership Excellence 2018 April 23, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy is failing due to lack of understanding from employers April 23, 2018
- Top tips for engaging the modern learner April 23, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Successful technology adoption - it's all about the user April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018