In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write a poem. It’s not at light hearted as Al’s – in fact, it’s quite dark and depressing but there’s hope in there somewhere. No, I’m not a poet by any stretch of the imagination but I’m willing to be “creative”. Buzz…
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
As we start a new and exciting year in the world of learning – we look back on a...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019