In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write a poem. It’s not at light hearted as Al’s – in fact, it’s quite dark and depressing but there’s hope in there somewhere. No, I’m not a poet by any stretch of the imagination but I’m willing to be “creative”. Buzz…
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Engage in Learning adds to its Unconscious Bias course portfolio December 11, 2018
- Peak Pacific Wins Silver at 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology December 10, 2018
- Richard McCann on presenting December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Achieve Triple Win at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2018 December 7, 2018
- Amit Gautam on Mobile Learning: ‘Honorable Mention’ in eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 7, 2018
- Digital Learning LeadDigital Learning Lead Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Lead required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018
- How to stay motivated during reorganisations December 10, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Collaborate your way to successful change December 7, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 6 December December 6, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Plain sailing to equality December 5, 2018