In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future of learning at work. At the same time, I work with professional people on basic skills, like the ability to have a structured conversation, to listen, and to allow a colleague to explore their ideas for themselves. In other words, how…
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
Do we want people to make mistakes? The answer I generally get to this question is “Yes”, because people...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- How to drive organisational efficiency through learning June 15, 2017Business Driving organisational efficiency through learningJamie Lawrence
- Employee onboarding: how to get new starters off on the right foot June 7, 2017Culture Onboarding: get new starters off on the right footJamie Lawrence
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.
- Watson Martin Partnership launches new fast-track Foundation Certificate in HR June 21, 2017Leading courses and qualifications provider Watson Martin Partnership today announced the launch of a new Fast-Track Foundation Certificate in HR Practice for those who want to get CIPD qualified in the quickest time and via the most flexible route possible.