In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future of learning at work. At the same time, I work with professional people on basic skills, like the ability to have a structured conversation, to listen, and to allow a colleague to explore their ideas for themselves. In other words, how…
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
Do we want people to make mistakes? The answer I generally get to this question is “Yes”, because people...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
Gaining an understanding of our personalities and how we relate to and perceive others is a powerful tool for...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017