L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the needs of businesses, now and tomorrow. Otherwise, we’re not developing people in the way that the business needs. This series of 6 blog posts (and white paper coming soon) will focus on aligning L&D with the business. The posts will discuss…
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
What are the essential skills for the modern L&D department? Are your capabilities in line with your employees' expectations? Join this free webinar for guidance, research and tools to help you plan for future success
17th Oct 12pm UK time
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018