L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the needs of businesses, now and tomorrow. Otherwise, we’re not developing people in the way that the business needs. This series of 6 blog posts (and white paper coming soon) will focus on aligning L&D with the business. The posts will discuss…
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you...
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- Learning technology: neuroscientific insights to make virtual learning work better August 9, 2018
- How to design and deliver an inclusive workplace learning strategy August 8, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018
- New ‘Ready to Go’ e-learning responds to 2018’s biggest challenge for businesses August 13, 2018
- Another record year of growth for Kallidus August 9, 2018