L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the needs of businesses, now and tomorrow. Otherwise, we’re not developing people in the way that the business needs. This series of 6 blog posts (and white paper coming soon) will focus on aligning L&D with the business. The posts will discuss…
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
In today’s modern workplace, learners increasingly want access to relevant content wherever they are, whenever they need it, and...
“Part of the problem with all this talk about ‘learning experience’ is it’s questionable whether learning is actually experienced...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019