L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the subject of this blog post, the sixth and last of a series on aligning L&D to business strategy. Any kind of organisational initiative, L&D or otherwise, will only work if it has support from the very top – the MD or…
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
This week Robin Hoyle talks People Development Directors and so much more: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? New research from Fosway and UNLEASH aims to find out. July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on the Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launch new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018