Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees need to be not just technically sound, but equipped to convey their ideas to their businesses in the simplest and most effective way – this is where ‘soft skills’ come in. Jennie Marshall, shares her thoughts on the importance of soft skills…
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019