Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I see inspirational quotes, or images, and they can have a profound effect on my feelings. Sometimes, that can be a transient experience, but nevertheless, it can provide a new perspective, an energy boost, or a time to reflect. Recently, I read…
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017