Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I see inspirational quotes, or images, and they can have a profound effect on my feelings. Sometimes, that can be a transient experience, but nevertheless, it can provide a new perspective, an energy boost, or a time to reflect. Recently, I read…
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- Learner Needs Drive New Release October 14, 2018
- Engage in Learning focuses on Leadership and Problem Solving October 12, 2018
- Advantexe Launches New Sales Prospecting Simulation October 11, 2018
- Updated List of the Top 20 Learning Management Systems Published October 11, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 11 October October 11, 2018
- The importance of promoting creativity within the workplace October 11, 2018
- Dr Julian Nesbitt Launches Mental Health Platform to Tackle Employee Mental Health Crisis October 10, 2018