As a trainer, L&D Manager and Author I’ve always tried to explore and share the key ingredients of ‘success’ as it’s something that’s talked about a lot by people wanting to achieve something. Of course success means different things to different people whether in their personal or professional lives but are the ingredients still the same? A year ago I…
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
Many organisations are struggling, writes Nick Shackleton-Jones, with similar L&D challenges. Below are some of the sorts of questions...
Ahead of the 2018 Learning Technologies conference and exhibition in London, Fosway’s Kate Graham sat down with Learning & Performance...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- How To Solve a Problem Like L&D
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
Do you want to start using Virtual Classrooms but don't know where to begin?
This complete guide to the virtual classroom will give you all you need to know about live online learning in one handy PDF.
Download the full whitepaper: https://t.co/eA1ldO8koR
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Producer: Retooling the Instructional Designer September 19, 2018
- Celebrating success at the Nimble Community Day – Conference, Networking and Awards September 19, 2018
- Hilti shortlisted for three Learning Technologies awards with Fuse September 18, 2018
- Kineo and clients have been shortlisted for Learning Technologies’ 2018 awards September 14, 2018
- DDLS recognised as global top provider of Cybersecurity training September 14, 2018
- Roger Mavity: "Induction courses are a complete waste of time." September 19, 2018
- New elearning for modern learners September 19, 2018
- Book excerpt: Positive teams are always striving to get better September 19, 2018
- Leadership must start with learning September 18, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: September 2018 September 18, 2018