As a trainer, L&D Manager and Author I’ve always tried to explore and share the key ingredients of ‘success’ as it’s something that’s talked about a lot by people wanting to achieve something. Of course success means different things to different people whether in their personal or professional lives but are the ingredients still the same? A year ago I…
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018