In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators. Download your free copy…
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- "Networking is not about just connecting people" March 20, 2018
- Perhaps it is just me March 20, 2018
- Face-to-face learning: Old hat or the future? March 20, 2018
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- Leading learning provider Litmos Heroes provides GDPR training to struggling businesses March 16, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018