In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators. Download your free copy…
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.