In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators. Download your free copy…
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
Each year, Learning & Performance Institute accredited provider Blue Eskimo undertakes an annual work and salary survey of the training...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017