In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these 6 short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators. Download your…
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- Ten tips on employee orientation pt1 January 17, 2018
- How to maximise your chances of success in the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- Why you can’t afford to miss entering the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- How L&D influences a culture of productivity in the workplace January 16, 2018
- Are you a learning guru? Test your knowledge at #LT18uk with Sponge January 17, 2018
- Npower to reveal how immersive digital learning saves £3 million January 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS v.8.1 introduces self set up trial area January 17, 2018
- Virtual College to deliver seminar with EEF at Learning Technologies 2018 January 17, 2018
- LinkedIn Announces Exclusive Unveiling of 2018 Workplace Learning Report at Learning Technologies, London January 16, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018
- A best practice guide to managing mental illness January 15, 2018
- Coaching models explored: CIGAR January 15, 2018