In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these 6 short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators. Download your…
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018