In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in the learning community. Curated into this handy e-magazine – these 6 short articles reveal a fascinating insight into the thoughts, aspirations and ideas of the learning world’s most astute commentators. Download your…
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- It’s a Winning Trifecta for UpsideLMS at the 2018 Brandon Hall Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018
- Where are all the difficult people? December 11, 2018
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018