Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services offered by the Institute both to individuals and to organisations in workplace learning. If you are a member of the LPI please take just 5 minutes to give your feedback – access the research by simply clicking here. To find out…
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017