Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services offered by the Institute both to individuals and to organisations in workplace learning. If you are a member of the LPI please take just 5 minutes to give your feedback – access the research by simply clicking here. To find out…
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.