Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services offered by the Institute both to individuals and to organisations in workplace learning. If you are a member of the LPI please take just 5 minutes to give your feedback – access the research by simply clicking here. To find out…
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017