Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services offered by the Institute both to individuals and to organisations in workplace learning. If you are a member of the LPI please take just 5 minutes to give your feedback – access the research by simply clicking here. To find out…
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
As we move beyond the old notion of ‘e-learning’ and are now more likely to talk about digital learning...
As chairman of the Learning & Performance Institute, I always look forward to September and our annual conference –...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019