Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of the survey is to gather and publish information related to key aspects of employment within the training, e-learning and learning and development sectors. A wide range of questions is asked, to help uncover details of salaries, benefits, job satisfaction and work/life balance within…
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 24 May May 24, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Margaret Sanger May 23, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018