Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of the survey is to gather and publish information related to key aspects of employment within the training, e-learning and learning and development sectors. A wide range of questions is asked, to help uncover details of salaries, benefits, job satisfaction and work/life balance within…
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
I have been reflecting on the juncture that the L&D industry and profession finds itself in and the expectations...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018