Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of the survey is to gather and publish information related to key aspects of employment within the training, e-learning and learning and development sectors. A wide range of questions is asked, to help uncover details of salaries, benefits, job satisfaction and work/life balance within…
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
Sorry to bore you all with a story about flying. However, it is healthier for my marriage if I...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The MASIE Center Announces New Curation & Learning LAB and Learning Innovations LAB for 2019 December 18, 2018
- QA boosts cyber security training portfolio with InfoSec Skills acquisition December 18, 2018
- Omniplex brings Vyond to the UK with launch event at the House of Illustration December 17, 2018
- Skillcast Compliance Crossword Challenge 2018 is now live December 17, 2018
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Creative Learning DesignerCreative Learning Designer Package CÂ£35K Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits Location London Sector E-learning, Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref EK2571 Are you looking to join the consulting world, where you can use your expert instructional design experience to design award winning blended learning programmes?
- TJ: The best of 2018 December 18, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: December 2018 December 18, 2018
- Content is not learning: How to redesign culture to drive learning December 18, 2018
- Listening leads to personal development December 17, 2018
- Performance under pressure: How to stay on top of your game December 17, 2018