Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of the survey is to gather and publish information related to key aspects of employment within the training, e-learning and learning and development sectors. A wide range of questions is asked, to help uncover details of salaries, benefits, job satisfaction and work/life balance within…
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017