Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of the survey is to gather and publish information related to key aspects of employment within the training, e-learning and learning and development sectors. A wide range of questions is asked, to help uncover details of salaries, benefits, job satisfaction and work/life balance within…
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.