“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
Dynamic and diverse board of industry experts will provide strategic guidance and support The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI),...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Stop managing your employees and start developing them July 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- EssentialSkillz awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 (G10) supplier list July 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS shares the what, the why and the how of mLearning at the workplace with an Infographic July 17, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018