In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the latest L&D research. To access and download simply click here The Companion can also be accessed via the LPI Members area by clicking here…
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017