Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some people who wax poetic about reading a ‘real’ print book. They emphasize that it feels good to hold a physical book in their hands. Manually turning pages is a satisfying practice. When was the last time anyone said something similar about…
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Many organisations are struggling, writes Nick Shackleton-Jones, with similar L&D challenges. Below are some of the sorts of questions...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019