Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some people who wax poetic about reading a ‘real’ print book. They emphasize that it feels good to hold a physical book in their hands. Manually turning pages is a satisfying practice. When was the last time anyone said something similar about…
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. Ricoh know that its...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018