Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some people who wax poetic about reading a ‘real’ print book. They emphasize that it feels good to hold a physical book in their hands. Manually turning pages is a satisfying practice. When was the last time anyone said something similar about…
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards...
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
Classroom training, though traditional in approach, still holds a central position in today’s corporate training and development scenario. Traditional...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- It’s a Winning Trifecta for UpsideLMS at the 2018 Brandon Hall Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018
- Where are all the difficult people? December 11, 2018
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018