Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some people who wax poetic about reading a ‘real’ print book. They emphasize that it feels good to hold a physical book in their hands. Manually turning pages is a satisfying practice. When was the last time anyone said something similar about…
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
Dynamic and diverse board of industry experts will provide strategic guidance and support The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI),...
The Learning and Performance Institute in association with Pearson VUE invites you to take part in the following piece...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 18, 2018
- IMarEST empowers continuing professional development (CPD) with the Agylia LMS October 18, 2018
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018