There is a shift going on in the world of business and it is momentous. Business is moving from the old-style Masculine values of competition, dominance, individualism and profit above all – to more Feminine values of synergy, purpose, networks, nurturing, collaboration and profit through people. With this shift significant changes are coming. Women will become the dominant force in…
5 ways social media impacts the workplace – Abhijit Bhaduri, Chief Learning Officer, Wipro The increasing use of social...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (5th February) to...
The following article by Joe Mathews, Don Debolt and Deb Percival originally appeared in Entrepreneur.com Chances are good...
“When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” Amanda Palmer Asking for help can be...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
An interesting & insightful article that originally appeared in the print edition of The Economist 27 Sept 2014 ...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
Free meals, coffee, tea, and even alcohol are being offered by some companies in an effort to make their...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Don't just deliver training courses, deliver real business value. Performance Consultancy Masterclass gives you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into an effective performance consultant. Find out more here: https://t.co/6gocqqDHGv #PCM
Partner News Feeds
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Five tips for exerting influence without an authority position January 18, 2018
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- A new way to communicate digitally January 19, 2018
- 3rd Annual Next Generation Corporate Universities: Advancing Executive Learning January 19, 2018
- EssentialSkillz showcases Workwize compliance LMS and new CPD accredited courses at Learning Technologies 2018 January 19, 2018
- 9th HR Minds Future of Talent Forum January 19, 2018
- Totara Partners give organisations the freedom to learn at Learning Technologies 2018 January 19, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018