There is a shift going on in the world of business and it is momentous. Business is moving from the old-style Masculine values of competition, dominance, individualism and profit above all – to more Feminine values of synergy, purpose, networks, nurturing, collaboration and profit through people. With this shift significant changes are coming. Women will become the dominant force in…
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
An interesting & insightful article that originally appeared in the print edition of The Economist 27 Sept 2014 ...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
“When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” Amanda Palmer Asking for help can be...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
There has been a great deal in the press and quite rightly so of late with regards to women’s...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018