There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team to provide relevant support to the organisation. Currently NPS scores for L&D departments are woeful and this is largely of our own making. Despite being strong advocates of the value of learning technologies, as a group, we haven’t engaged the organisation…
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 12 July July 12, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- UpsideLMS Mobile Apps available on its Self Set-up Trial Area July 10, 2018
- Nimble Elearning Awards 2018 July 9, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018
- Developing your mobile learning strategy July 5, 2018