There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team to provide relevant support to the organisation. Currently NPS scores for L&D departments are woeful and this is largely of our own making. Despite being strong advocates of the value of learning technologies, as a group, we haven’t engaged the organisation…
Efficiency has to make a place for collaboration and adaptability True – to support today’s disrupted world of work....
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
I’m listening to my Spotify summer playlist, and it got me thinking… Why do we never have a winter...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 54 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019