There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team to provide relevant support to the organisation. Currently NPS scores for L&D departments are woeful and this is largely of our own making. Despite being strong advocates of the value of learning technologies, as a group, we haven’t engaged the organisation…
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.