There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team to provide relevant support to the organisation. Currently NPS scores for L&D departments are woeful and this is largely of our own making. Despite being strong advocates of the value of learning technologies, as a group, we haven’t engaged the organisation…
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Duncan Edwards. What in your opinion are the...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018