A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our experimentation at IESE to create new pedagogical models and approaches. At its core is a deep reflection about how digitalization – defined as the diffusion and assimilation of digital technologies into all aspects of daily life – is transforming industries in…
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
As managers, especially if we’re responsible for a large team, we often see more of the role than the...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.