A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our experimentation at IESE to create new pedagogical models and approaches. At its core is a deep reflection about how digitalization – defined as the diffusion and assimilation of digital technologies into all aspects of daily life – is transforming industries in…
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.