A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our experimentation at IESE to create new pedagogical models and approaches. At its core is a deep reflection about how digitalization – defined as the diffusion and assimilation of digital technologies into all aspects of daily life – is transforming industries in…
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Credly’s digital credentialing solution comes to Europe June 23, 2017Businesses in the UK and Europe can now unlock their learners' potential with Credly thanks to an exclusive partnership with Kineo’s sister company, Digitalme.
- Cylix to launch new GDPR Data Protection elearning course June 23, 2017Developed with Norfolk County Council, Cylix's new elearning course will provide staff with a practical guide to complying with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Saffron Interactive webinar to showcase gamification techniques from June 2017 award win June 22, 2017The session, "Serious gamification for serious threats", will be facilitated by Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group, and James Tyas, Senior Instructional Designer at Saffron. It combines the most incisive insights on gamification and behavioural science from Saffron’s well-received Learning Technologies Summer Forum seminar with tangible examples from the course awarded […]