You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design experts are so adamantly opposed to the bullet point format? Click here to find out……
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
A summary of John Dunlosky’s, (Kent State University, USA, Professor of Psychology) 2013 paper on effective student learning, by...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- CMI and AVADO partner to launch new digital qualification in leadership and management June 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 14 June June 14, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: June 2018 June 13, 2018
- Prepare our children for employment June 13, 2018
- World of Learning Conference & Exhibition 2018 Announced June 15, 2018
- Growth Engineering's Academy LMS named among top 10 extended enterprise LMS June 14, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market worth over $6bn by 2024 June 13, 2018
- Is your L&D strategy fit for the future? June 13, 2018
- Dave Coplin to present keynote at LEARNING LIVE 2018 June 13, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018