There is a hidden trap people fall into at your organisation. Few are aware of the trap. It is so ingrained, most are blind to its existence. We’re ignorant of the part we play in sustaining it, and unaware of the damage it causes. I call it ‘the training trap’ – the false belief that training is the best way…
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
This week we hear the opinions and views of Amrit Sandhar, founder of The Engagement Coach. In your opinion...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018