What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in workplace learning and development (L&D). On the way I’d like to discuss some principles in our field and hopefully reach agreement on how to articulate them. The principles will be as concise and clearly expressed as I can make them. Each…
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Actually...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Firms warned not to let #MeToo become #YouToo October 17, 2018
- How a physiotherapist can help boost staff productivity October 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018