What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in workplace learning and development (L&D). On the way I’d like to discuss some principles in our field and hopefully reach agreement on how to articulate them. The principles will be as concise and clearly expressed as I can make them. Each…
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- It’s a Winning Trifecta for UpsideLMS at the 2018 Brandon Hall Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018
- Where are all the difficult people? December 11, 2018
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018