What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in workplace learning and development (L&D). On the way I’d like to discuss some principles in our field and hopefully reach agreement on how to articulate them. The principles will be as concise and clearly expressed as I can make them. Each…
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019