There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe, but we don’t talk about people as ‘breathers’ and we shouldn’t talk about people as ‘learners’ for the same reason. Imagine someone says: ‘we really need to help breathers joining our organization – so we have set up two days of…
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017