Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet you can’t wait for your next meeting, can you? No, I didn’t think so. Almost everyone will be familiar with the energy-sapping reality of most meetings: waiting for the last, late person to arrive before you start, listening to the domineering…
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018