Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet you can’t wait for your next meeting, can you? No, I didn’t think so. Almost everyone will be familiar with the energy-sapping reality of most meetings: waiting for the last, late person to arrive before you start, listening to the domineering…
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- UpsideLMS' twin-win at the 2017 Brandon Hall Awards takes its award tally to 33 December 18, 2017
- Virtual College partners The 60 Second Chef to give more this Christmas December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017