“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We cannot deny the fact that learning comes with engagement with the learner. Today, unlike conventional classroom teaching methods, rapid progress in technology has brought learning close to learners. With the introduction of computers at first, followed by mobile devices and tablets,…
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? New research from Fosway and UNLEASH aims to find out. July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on the Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launch new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018