“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We cannot deny the fact that learning comes with engagement with the learner. Today, unlike conventional classroom teaching methods, rapid progress in technology has brought learning close to learners. With the introduction of computers at first, followed by mobile devices and tablets,…
It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018