“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We cannot deny the fact that learning comes with engagement with the learner. Today, unlike conventional classroom teaching methods, rapid progress in technology has brought learning close to learners. With the introduction of computers at first, followed by mobile devices and tablets,…
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.