About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you with ideas and solutions to problems?” This is one of the questions we ask learning professionals in our regular interview series, L&D Question Time. From the hundreds of responses we’ve had to this question, certain names crop up again and again,…
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- One in two businesses doesn’t offer training June 19, 2018
- Is it a difficult time to be a business leader? June 19, 2018
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- EDUopinions ranks German Universities best in Europe June 19, 2018
- Make Real secures equity investment to revolutionise immersive technology learning June 19, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018