About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you with ideas and solutions to problems?” This is one of the questions we ask learning professionals in our regular interview series, L&D Question Time. From the hundreds of responses we’ve had to this question, certain names crop up again and again,…
In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
This week Robin Hoyle talks People Development Directors and so much more: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How Hilti Turned off their LMS to Increase Engagement & Performance October 19, 2018
- Kineo announces presence at DevLearn 2018 in Las Vegas October 19, 2018
- Unicorn Training On Course For Record Year October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 18, 2018
- IMarEST empowers continuing professional development (CPD) with the Agylia LMS October 18, 2018