About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you with ideas and solutions to problems?” This is one of the questions we ask learning professionals in our regular interview series, L&D Question Time. From the hundreds of responses we’ve had to this question, certain names crop up again and again,…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Whatever your IT background or skillset, your work as a technical manager or specialist will never be just about...
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
The Learning & Performance Institute has announced that this years Learning Awards will be livestreamed globally direct from the Dorchester...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019