About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you with ideas and solutions to problems?” This is one of the questions we ask learning professionals in our regular interview series, L&D Question Time. From the hundreds of responses we’ve had to this question, certain names crop up again and again,…
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 16, 2018
- Onward ever onward April 16, 2018
- Partnership and innovation at the heart of award-winning learning April 16, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Come and meet the Watson Martin Partnership team at the CIPD L&D Show and find out! April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Toolkit brings Real Case Studies of Real Clients April 17, 2018
- Fuse Universal Welcomes Lori Niles-Hofmann as new Chief Learning Officer April 13, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018