What will be big in workplace learning in 2015? I posed this question on my blog in December 2014, presenting readers with a list of 14 possible answers based on my understanding of the hot topics in L&D as we headed towards the end of the year. The options were displayed in random order to participants: Collaborative learning Curation Developing…
Download your free copies of the bestselling learning and performance books by People Alchemy founder, Paul Matthews. To celebrate...
Storify of the day’s proceedings Digital Content Delivery Platforms whitepaper in association with our sponsor Vital Source ...
Ingenious ideas to grow your business and deliver a great learner journey. A collection of carefully curated content from around...
Curated content from across the web to help you drive growth, reduce costs and provide an exceptional learner journey....
This year’s Learning & performance Institute Survey shows a continuation of the trends that have been affecting the Learning and...
Do you have information on your L&D spending, staffing, and other training metrics? If so, Bersin by Deloitte (in...
GivebackUK is a non profit organisation aiming to provide free video resources to those in the charity sector. L&D...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- The apprenticeship levy: Better guidance can unlock its business potential February 14, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- Canadian Student Wins Unicorn-Backed Bournemouth University New Media Writing Prize February 16, 2018
- InSync Training Presents "7 Consumer Realities That Impact Learning and Development" February 15, 2018
- Kallidus has appointed Paul Morgan as Head of Customer Experience February 14, 2018
- Kallidus Wins Silver Learning Provider of the Year Award February 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018
- Reasoned judgements: 5 steps to help avoid bad decision making February 12, 2018