What will be big in workplace learning in 2015? I posed this question on my blog in December 2014, presenting readers with a list of 14 possible answers based on my understanding of the hot topics in L&D as we headed towards the end of the year. The options were displayed in random order to participants: Collaborative learning Curation Developing…
GivebackUK is a non profit organisation aiming to provide free video resources to those in the charity sector. L&D...
Download your free copies of the bestselling learning and performance books by People Alchemy founder, Paul Matthews. To celebrate...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
Ingenious ideas to grow your business and deliver a great learner journey. A collection of carefully curated content from around...
This year’s Learning & performance Institute Survey shows a continuation of the trends that have been affecting the Learning and...
Happiness, vulnerability and learning. These are few of the TED themes that people love most. Add to that mix soul-stirring...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
Do you have information on your L&D spending, staffing, and other training metrics? If so, Bersin by Deloitte (in...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Marshall E-Learning bolsters bespoke e-learning and games divisions: hires seasoned expert Joe Reddington April 26, 2017Marshall E-Learning, today announces the appointment of Joe Reddington, a talented and established expert in the industry with a high level of experience of building innovative bespoke e-learning solutions for organisations such as Google, PwC and Tata Steel.
- Totara Learning to showcase open learning solutions to US market at ATD April 26, 2017Totara Learning will be showcasing their open learning solutions in their Totara Pavilion at ATD International Conference & Exposition 2017, May 21-24, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Future First Partners with UpsideLMS to bring the SaaS LMS to Sweden and EU April 26, 2017Future First and UpsideLMS announce a strategic partnership for UpsideLMS, the SaaS Learning Management System.