What will be big in workplace learning in 2015? I posed this question on my blog in December 2014, presenting readers with a list of 14 possible answers based on my understanding of the hot topics in L&D as we headed towards the end of the year. The options were displayed in random order to participants: Collaborative learning Curation Developing…
White paper in association with CMi and LEARNING LIVE In this latest report, “Future-proof your L&D”, professionals from organisations as...
This year’s Learning & performance Institute Survey shows a continuation of the trends that have been affecting the Learning and...
Storify of the day’s proceedings Digital Content Delivery Platforms whitepaper in association with our sponsor Vital Source ...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
You’re doing everything right at work, taking all the right advice, but you’re just not moving up. Why? Susan...
The more I speak to Learning & Development professionals the more I hear the phrase “big data” and its...
Curated content from across the web to help you drive growth, reduce costs and provide an exceptional learner journey....
In the past year, have you used any of these methods to deliver learning? • Formal face-to-face courses • ...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.