What will be big in workplace learning in 2015? I posed this question on my blog in December 2014, presenting readers with a list of 14 possible answers based on my understanding of the hot topics in L&D as we headed towards the end of the year. The options were displayed in random order to participants: Collaborative learning Curation Developing…
Download your free copies of the bestselling learning and performance books by People Alchemy founder, Paul Matthews. To celebrate...
This year’s Learning & performance Institute Survey shows a continuation of the trends that have been affecting the Learning and...
Happiness, vulnerability and learning. These are few of the TED themes that people love most. Add to that mix soul-stirring...
Storify of the day’s proceedings Digital Content Delivery Platforms whitepaper in association with our sponsor Vital Source ...
Do you have information on your L&D spending, staffing, and other training metrics? If so, Bersin by Deloitte (in...
Ingenious ideas to grow your business and deliver a great learner journey. A collection of carefully curated content from around...
Shaped by the Learning & Performance Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey...
White paper in association with CMi and LEARNING LIVE In this latest report, “Future-proof your L&D”, professionals from organisations as...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Bauhaus selects BLENDIT Learning and Fuse as their next-generation learning provider March 22, 2017BLENDIT LEARNING, the Nordic provider of Fuse Universal, announces that BAUHAUS Denmark, Norway and Iceland have selected Fuse as their next-generation provider for learning across 2,100 employees.
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.