Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
As managers, especially if we’re responsible for a large team, we often see more of the role than the...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- What should business leaders change to thrive in the gig economy? May 19, 2017Strategy What should leaders change to win in gig economy?Jamie Lawrence
- Is your workplace ready for the ‘Prince Harry effect’? May 19, 2017Culture Is your workplace ready for ‘Prince Harry effect?'Jamie Lawrence
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- Kallidus shines the spotlight on user-generated content at LT Summer Forum May 26, 2017Award winning learning and talent solutions provider Kallidus will be putting user-generated content (UGC) and its role in today’s modern learning strategies under the microscope at Learning Technologies Summer Forum.
- DoceboInspire: Docebo’s User Conference to Be Held in Boston Sept 2017 May 25, 2017Docebo, the leading learning management platform for businesses, today revealed details of DoceboInspire, its 2017 user conference.
- MicroLearn Explains the New Data Protection Regulations May 25, 2017In 2016, it was announced that the Data Protection Act would be replaced by the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in May 2018. To help organisations understand the implications of this, MicroLearn developed a new transitional course which launched this week.