Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Stop managing your employees and start developing them July 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: July 2018 July 16, 2018
- When no-one wants to use the new technology (you spent a fortune to provide) July 16, 2018
- The NHS at 70: Employment in the care sector July 13, 2018
- Thirty shades of an unhealthy organisation July 13, 2018
- EssentialSkillz awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 (G10) supplier list July 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS shares the what, the why and the how of mLearning at the workplace with an Infographic July 17, 2018
- L&D Transformation Journey – initial statistics revealed July 13, 2018
- Fuse Universal to speak at Learning Live 2018 July 11, 2018
- Overlap is accredited by the Learning and Performance Institute July 11, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Soft skills: Why playing it safe with non-verbal communication is a bad idea in business July 13, 2018
- Neuroscience and employee wellbeing: why lack of sleep is bad for business July 12, 2018
- Learning strategy: how to use neuroscience to get the best from your learners July 10, 2018