Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Duncan Edwards. What in your opinion are the...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Bauhaus selects BLENDIT Learning and Fuse as their next-generation learning provider March 22, 2017BLENDIT LEARNING, the Nordic provider of Fuse Universal, announces that BAUHAUS Denmark, Norway and Iceland have selected Fuse as their next-generation provider for learning across 2,100 employees.
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.