Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- The apprenticeship levy: Better guidance can unlock its business potential February 14, 2018
- The coaching model library: STEPPPA February 14, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- Canadian Student Wins Unicorn-Backed Bournemouth University New Media Writing Prize February 16, 2018
- InSync Training Presents "7 Consumer Realities That Impact Learning and Development" February 15, 2018
- Kallidus has appointed Paul Morgan as Head of Customer Experience February 14, 2018
- Kallidus Wins Silver Learning Provider of the Year Award February 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018
- Reasoned judgements: 5 steps to help avoid bad decision making February 12, 2018
- What is good customer service anyway? February 9, 2018