Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017