Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- The digital learner: a new breed of learner in the digital age July 24, 2017Training A new breed of learner in the digital ageBecky Norman
- “It is critical that compliance training innovates to engage participants.” July 20, 2017Training Interview: Kate Lander, CSO, Eukleia TrainingKate Lander
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders cultivate agility July 18, 2017Business 4 tactics to help L&D leaders cultivate agilityJamie Lawrence
- How to cultivate agility through learning July 18, 2017Culture How to cultivate agility through learningJamie Lawrence
- Prestigious line-up: Barclays, PwC, Securitas to share expertise at World of Learning July 27, 2017An exemplary programme of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to deliver inspiration at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Australian companies investing heavily in training for a competitive advantage July 27, 2017DDLS, Australia’s leading IT training provider, today released key findings from its 2017 training survey which included respondents from multiple sectors.
- Virtual College supports the Food Standards Agency to promote safe summer food July 26, 2017Virtual College has launched a ‘Safe Summer Food’ campaign to help the catering trade reduce the incidence of food poisoning over the coming months.