Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry, with the latest one being for its best value Learning Management System – UpsideLMS. The company has been featured in Training Industry’s 2014 Learning Portal Companies Watch List. This also marks the 4th consecutive time for Upside Learning to be featured…
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017