Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry, with the latest one being for its best value Learning Management System – UpsideLMS. The company has been featured in Training Industry’s 2014 Learning Portal Companies Watch List. This also marks the 4th consecutive time for Upside Learning to be featured…
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018