For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
“It all boils down to learning, but not the sort of learning you experienced at school. No, this is...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019