I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right person, as a complete science. And they can take it to some pretty extreme ends. It’s not just categories and ordering and recommendations. It’s the damn covers. You know they say, never…
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
Classroom training, though traditional in approach, still holds a central position in today’s corporate training and development scenario. Traditional...
“Your daughter needs to practice her pencil grip, would you support her at home?” said her nursery teacher. “Of...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
Millions are being spent across the globe by organisations on trying to better understand their colleague’s engagement levels. This...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- L&D trends: Sean Nugent, LEO Learning November 12, 2018
- Top 20 ‘Try-Before-You-Buy’ Learning Management Systems Named November 12, 2018
- QA raises the bar of online training effectiveness with the launch of Impact Academies November 8, 2018
- The digital skills gap: how close is L&D to understanding it? November 8, 2018
- Omniplex to boost video-creation skills in the UK with Vyond November 8, 2018
- Talent acquisition: How software-led processes are improving the experience November 12, 2018
- Consumerisation of learning and keeping pace with the platforms November 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 9 November November 9, 2018
- The growing importance of soft skills and the role of technology in developing them November 9, 2018
- Talent in Logistics 2019 to be bigger than ever November 6, 2018