There are many elements to look at when deciding what type of leader you want to be. When searching on Google there are a large variety of different articles on Leadership Skills. Despite all of these, many questions are still left unanswered. This Ultimate Guide aims to answer all of those questions. Before setting off on developing your skills, it…
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we start a new series of L&D...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019