There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What the hell am I doing here?’ And this thought, just or not, becomes an omnipresent background noise to their routine. Pressure mounts and the employees enjoyment at work dramatically reduces. This can show a crisis in confidence, a dip in happiness,…
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017