I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a great researcher and writer has just released a paper that everyone should know about. The scientific paper itself is a little heavy to plod through – so I’ve pulled together this summary for you. Do Joseph LeDoux (& Richard Brown) completely…
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphics April 19, 2017Training The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Upside Learning makes it again to Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List April 25, 2017Upside Learning gets featured in the Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List for the third time in a row.
- Firebrand Training partner with National Autistic Society for Autism Awareness Month April 25, 2017Firebrand partner with The National Autistic Society (NAS) to support Autism Awareness Month and develop apprenticeships suitable for people on the autistic spectrum.
- People Development at Transport for London on Learning Now tv April 24, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Programme Lead - People Development at Transport for London, on TfL’s huge people transformation project. Plus: leadership development; state of the nation - learning in the US; Towards Maturity’s 2016-17 benchmark.