I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a great researcher and writer has just released a paper that everyone should know about. The scientific paper itself is a little heavy to plod through – so I’ve pulled together this summary for you. Do Joseph LeDoux (& Richard Brown) completely…
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017