I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a great researcher and writer has just released a paper that everyone should know about. The scientific paper itself is a little heavy to plod through – so I’ve pulled together this summary for you. Do Joseph LeDoux (& Richard Brown) completely…
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.