I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a great researcher and writer has just released a paper that everyone should know about. The scientific paper itself is a little heavy to plod through – so I’ve pulled together this summary for you. Do Joseph LeDoux (& Richard Brown) completely…
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.