The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience or education, increasing their career potential through training. However, few businesses are taking advantage of the new scheme and risk losing the chance to enhance their workforce. This is because many businesses simply don’t know about the levy, or are confused…
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Learn how to deliver faster, stronger, better automotive training at Learning Technologies January 22, 2018
- How the Co-op embraced digital learning to reach a diverse audience January 22, 2018
- Turn Knowledge into Workplace Performance with tt performance suite January 22, 2018
- Unicorn Training Reports Another Record Year January 22, 2018
- Absorb Software to Showcase New Learner Experience at Learning Technologies 2018 January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018