The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience or education, increasing their career potential through training. However, few businesses are taking advantage of the new scheme and risk losing the chance to enhance their workforce. This is because many businesses simply don’t know about the levy, or are confused…
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 16, 2018
- Onward ever onward April 16, 2018
- Partnership and innovation at the heart of award-winning learning April 16, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Come and meet the Watson Martin Partnership team at the CIPD L&D Show and find out! April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Toolkit brings Real Case Studies of Real Clients April 17, 2018
- Fuse Universal Welcomes Lori Niles-Hofmann as new Chief Learning Officer April 13, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018