The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience or education, increasing their career potential through training. However, few businesses are taking advantage of the new scheme and risk losing the chance to enhance their workforce. This is because many businesses simply don’t know about the levy, or are confused…
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018