The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience or education, increasing their career potential through training. However, few businesses are taking advantage of the new scheme and risk losing the chance to enhance their workforce. This is because many businesses simply don’t know about the levy, or are confused…
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- ATD 2018 November 16, 2017
- CIPD L&D show November 16, 2017
- LearnTec November 16, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- UpsideLMS' latest eBook covers the whole nine yards of Mobile LMS November 15, 2017
- Emerging technologies: implications for life as we know it at Learning Technologies 2018 November 14, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017
- Moonshot thinking: disrupting the norm in business November 3, 2017