Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder what L&D does, L&D doesn’t get a hearing. Meanwhile, organisations and their people miss significant opportunities. Executives look for answers in all directions – wrestling with over-regulation, meeting customer expectations, digital transformation, and improving productivity and profitability are all front of…
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018