Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder what L&D does, L&D doesn’t get a hearing. Meanwhile, organisations and their people miss significant opportunities. Executives look for answers in all directions – wrestling with over-regulation, meeting customer expectations, digital transformation, and improving productivity and profitability are all front of…
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017