Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years, illustrating why some mentoring programmes fail while others take off and fly. Just launch it! As with any great adventure, or indeed any great mentoring relationship – time and thought are needed to plan your mentoring programme and define its purpose…
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
It struck me as I was attending HR Congress in Amsterdam in December, that when I listened to and...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- UpsideLMS' twin-win at the 2017 Brandon Hall Awards takes its award tally to 33 December 18, 2017
- Virtual College partners The 60 Second Chef to give more this Christmas December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017