Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years, illustrating why some mentoring programmes fail while others take off and fly. Just launch it! As with any great adventure, or indeed any great mentoring relationship – time and thought are needed to plan your mentoring programme and define its purpose…
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
The learning solutions landscape has changed significantly in the last 15 years. When I started out as an L&D...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018