Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But what makes Micro-learning MASSIVE? To answer this question let’s consider the following: * The average human’s attention span is 8 seconds (Goldfish beat us at 9 sec!) * Employee Engagement Surveys reveal 75% of employees are more likely to watch a…
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.