Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But what makes Micro-learning MASSIVE? To answer this question let’s consider the following: * The average human’s attention span is 8 seconds (Goldfish beat us at 9 sec!) * Employee Engagement Surveys reveal 75% of employees are more likely to watch a…
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.