Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But what makes Micro-learning MASSIVE? To answer this question let’s consider the following: * The average human’s attention span is 8 seconds (Goldfish beat us at 9 sec!) * Employee Engagement Surveys reveal 75% of employees are more likely to watch a…
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
The Learning and Performance Institute in association with Pearson VUE invites you to take part in the following piece...
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
Edmund Monk recently talked to Debbie Carter, Editor In Chief of Training Journal about his views on Learning and Development. Edmund Monk,...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018