Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the utopian answer to all our challenges. Others have claimed that it is irrelevant, and is as bad as the 60-minute click through “next” eLearning content that has tarnished our industry. So, what is the truth? The truth is that it is…
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: March 2018 March 23, 2018
- What can we learn from negative evaluation comments? March 23, 2018
- The brain science of sexual harassment prevention training pt2 March 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 March March 22, 2018
- World of Learning March 22, 2018
- Firebrand wins Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2018 March 23, 2018
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance partners with Volute to launch the Data Wheel March 23, 2018
- Imparta is Top 20 Sales Training Company for Eighth Year in a Row March 23, 2018
- Discover the Totara Learning ecosystem at ATD 2018 March 22, 2018
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Going beyond the stereotypes: managing employees with Asperger’s March 23, 2018
- What do apprenticeships in 2018 look like? March 22, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018