Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the utopian answer to all our challenges. Others have claimed that it is irrelevant, and is as bad as the 60-minute click through “next” eLearning content that has tarnished our industry. So, what is the truth? The truth is that it is…
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018