Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the utopian answer to all our challenges. Others have claimed that it is irrelevant, and is as bad as the 60-minute click through “next” eLearning content that has tarnished our industry. So, what is the truth? The truth is that it is…
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
Structures within Learning and Development continue to evolve and become more complex. It is stated that 69% of L&D...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) featured among Top 20 Content Development Companies for 2018 May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018